Teotihuacan & Basilica de Guadalupe Full Day Tour
Located a mere 50 km from downtown Mexico City, Teotihuacan is an ancient city that reached its heyday at the classic period of the Meso American cultures between the VI to VIII century of our era, when they became the masters of their known world.
We will admire the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, visit the temples and palaces and of course we’ll walk the famous Causeway of the Dead while I provide you information related to their religion, origin, language, and several other features of their culture.
Afterwards we may visit the museum on site where you can admire the original paintings from the murals, several sculptures and objects recovered from the palaces and temples.
The shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe is the most visited catholic temple in the world after San Marcos in the Vatican, the Basilica is an icon to the city and a must if you want to learn about the lore of the actual Mexican society.
- 7:00 Pick up at your hotel’s motor lobby
- 8:00 Arrival to the archaeological site Teotihuacan
- 10:30 Departure towards the Guadalupe Basilica
- 11:30 Visit to the Guadalupe Basilica
- 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 Return to your lodging
The itinerary can be adapted to traveler’s interests: do not hesitate to contact me for a customized tour.
What is included:
- Pick up at your hotel’s motor lobby.
- Insurance and permits.
- Toll road.
- Purified water.
- Fruit snacks.
- A la carte lunch away from the crowds.
- Visit to the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Knowledgeable explanation of the archaeological site, history, architecture, legends and traditions.
- Guided service, commitment to your needs and interests, advice on any situation you may require orientation and the certainty that you are dealing with a professional and experienced individual.
- Drop off at your hotel’s motor lobby.
What is NOT included:
- Personal expenses, souvenirs, drinks or snacks.
- Pick up at the airport is available with an additional charge.
7 hours, the tour length depends on your commitment, weather, traffic conditions and the location of your lodging.
$367 USD for 1 passenger.
$38 USD every extra passenger up to 10 passengers.
Luxury private vehicle including insurance, fuel and the permits required for tourism transportation.
Upon request the van can be adapted for the disabled.