Mexico City Expedition Multiday Tour
5 days through our history, food and traditions!
On this tour I will depict the city as it was showed to me when I was a kid, I will take you to find the best tacos, I will explain the context in which famous murals were painted by Rivera, Orozco, Siqueiros and many more; I will take you to the secret places where Mexican party, where the families stroll in a Sunday’s afternoon and where they pay their devotion to the patroness of Mexico.
On this tour you will navigate through the floating gardens of Xochimilco an the National University Campus, both inscribed in the UNESCO’s list of Humanity’s heritage sites along with Mexico City’s downtown, you will visit Coyoacan, where Diego & Frida lived, the magnificent National Anthropology Museum and Puebla City to admire the syncretism of the Spanish and native beliefs.
After this holiday you’ll be wondering when you are going to return and why you haven’t visited before!
- Day 01 CDMX Downtown Walking tour, Diego Rivera Mural Museum, the Alameda Park, Fine Arts Palace, Main Square, National Palace and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
- Day 02 Chapultepec Park and the Anthropology Museum.
- Day 03 Teotihuacan archaeological site and the shrine of Our lady of Guadalupe, patroness of Mexico.
- Day 04 The Colors of Mexico art tour, National University Campus, Frida Kahlo Casa Azul, Downtown Coyoacan and the floating gardens of Xochimilco.
- Day 05 Day trip to Cholula & Puebla to visit the largest pyramid in the world, Santa Maria Tonantzintla Church and Puebla City tour.
The itinerary can be adapted to traveler’s interests: do not hesitate to contact me for a customized tour.
What is included:
- Guiding services.
- Private transportation.
- Insurance on board our transportation.
- Pick up at your hotel’s motor lobby.
- Purified water.
- Fruit snacks.
- Every day’s a la carte lunch away from the crowds.
- One-hour traditional Trajinera boat ride in the Xochimilco canals.
- Knowledgeable explanation of the history, architecture, legends and traditions.
- Commitment to your needs and interests, advice on any situation you may require orientation and the certainty that you are dealing with a professional and experienced individual.
What is NOT included:
- Personal expenses, souvenirs, drinks or snacks.
- Pick up at the airport is available with an additional charge.
- Please let me know if I may assist you to find the proper accommodations for your needs and requirements. Accommodations are NOT included!
5 days, the tour length depends on your commitment, weather, traffic conditions and the location of your lodging.
$1760 USD for 1 passenger
$130 USD every extra passenger up to 10 passengers
Luxury private vehicle including insurance, fuel and the permits required for tourism transportation.
Pick up at the airport is available with an additional charge.
Upon request the van can be adapted for the disabled.